If you’re looking for mirrors that are functional, stylish, and built to last, Murray Glass is here to make all of your reflective dreams come true.
The perfect mirror can be hard to come by. Sure, you can browse the aisles at your favorite home goods store and find a mirror that will fit in your desired space, but perfection is hard to come by on a whim.
Murray Glass will work with you to design a custom piece that will truly make your home shine. Keep reading to learn more about our outstanding services.
Custom Glass Mirror Services
Mirrors have long been a favored design trick for brightening and enlarging a space. The right accent mirrors have the power to lead you from room to room with ease. They also bring new textures, colors, and layers to enhance the visual appeal of any space.
At Murray Glass, we are proud to offer custom mirror services to bring the design of your dreams to life. We know that mirrors aren’t just the ultimate accessory for vanity, but rather a powerful focal point. When it comes to glass accents, let Murray Glass be your go-to resource.
Types of Mirrors
Our technicians aim to bless our clients with the luxury that only quality mirrors can provide. We work with local brands and manufacturers who will make the design in your head a reality. Here are a few of the high-quality varieties we offer:
- Silvered mirrors
- Antiqued mirrors
- Concave and convex mirrors
- Laminated mirrors
- Safety-backed mirrors
- Pyrolytic mirrors
Decorating with Mirrors
Mirrors are a coveted wall accessory because they add an interesting textural element to a blank wall. Since they come in so many shapes and sizes, it can be hard to know where to begin when it comes time to decorate.
There are very few rules when it comes to decorating with mirrors, but here some tips to keep in mind:
- Make sure it is reflection-worthy – Consider what will be shown in the reflection of the mirror when you hang it up. Aim to frame a beautiful light fixture, piece of artwork, or a family photograph.
- Create a gallery wall of mirrors – If you have a large amount of space to fill, consider creating a gallery wall of different-sized round mirrors. This will create a space-enhancing focal point.
- Strategically place mirrors toward the light – A mirror that is carefully placed across from a window will echo the natural light and brighten up a dull space.
- Show off your style with frames – The framing of a mirror can completely change its style. If you want it to be a focal point, choose a thick, dark-colored frame. For contemporary spaces, opt for more subtle framing.
Murray Glass Is the Expert in Mirrors
If you’re looking for the best quality mirrors to spruce up your home, Murray Glass is here for you! We supply homes and businesses along the Wasatch Front with the best mirror brands and manufacturers, including local companies. Our custom mirror services allow you to bring your unique vision to life.
When you work with our technicians, you choose the best mirrors for your home or office space in Salt Lake City, Tooele, Summit, Weber, and Utah County in the state of Utah. Contact our experts today to see what we can do for you!